BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
All rights reserved for the content writing on this site. Copyright 2014-2017

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

We Look

"There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after."

-Thorin II Oakenshield in The Hobbit, Over Hill And Under Hill.


We Look.

We look up, we look down
We look here, we look there
What are we looking for?

We look back, we look forward
We look under, we look above 
What are we looking for?

We look to faith, we look to gods
We look to science, we look to nature
What are we looking for?

We look for love, we look for hate
We look for allies, we look for foes
What are we looking for?

What are you looking for?

1 comments:

Kmarie Audrey said...

Sorry I missed this somehow....Cute little poem:)
Hmmm What am I looking for...I can honestly say at this point...just the same as what I have...what I already have is what I am looking for...:)

I love you. xoxo