1. Am I odd that I saw more beauty in the Red Queen's fortress and was not attracted, what so ever, to that of the White Queens?
2. I was sorely disappointed that all the company in the Red Queens court had faked their so called "abnormalities". I enjoyed the character that they all carried, not knowing what to expect, I was upset at the lose of those traits.
3. I really liked the Red Queen. I found her funny and intriguing. She had much more character then that of the White Queen.
4. I really enjoyed the moment when opposing armies dropped their weapons, fed up with fighting and longing for peace.
5. The point that, just because your different then most doesn't mean your less then anyone else. In fact those of whom we deem as different or odd are often 'much more muchier' then we ever expected and ourselves will ever be. I'll admit, I often feel different and/or like the odd one, perhaps, like the hatter, even Mad.
One thing that I am most often afraid of is losing my muchness, if I haven't lost it already. In fact, the truth is, I don't even know what that muchness is.